PRINCIPAL ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and implement effective events (physical/virtual) that are in line with the organisation’s strategic directions.
- Produce good quality marketing and communications materials to promote the events.
- Coordinate with all stakeholders to ensure the successful running of the events & campaigns.
- Prepare event budget and monitor the budget in a prudent manner.
- Prepare reports to evaluate the effectiveness of different fundraising events and activities for continuous improvement.
- Support the recruitment of monthly givers and the Child Safeguarding members through events
- Support the inhouse Direct Dialogue teams to develop marketing communications materials
- Coach and guide the subordinate to carry out the work in a satisfactory manner
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Level of education
- Bachelor’s degree or above, preferably in the area of Event Management, Business Management, Marketing, and Communications
Knowledge / Job Specific Competencies:
- Experience in developing and delivering effective fund-raising/marketing campaigns/events to meet income target
- Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience with1- 2 years of supervisory experience in related fields
- Good written Chinese and English skills
- Ability to plan, balance and cope with competing priorities
- Good organisation skill
- High standard of computer competency and literacy
- NGO-related experience is highly preferred
- Have a passion to work for underprivileged children and girls
- Pro-active, creative, self-directed, and organised
- Result-orientated and demonstrate a can-do attitude
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills
- High level of problem-solving skill
- A good team player who is able to work well with colleagues at all levels
How to apply?
Please send your resume with current and expected salary to [email protected]
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within two months may consider their application unsuccessful.
Prospective employees are requested to undergo a Sexual Conviction Record Check.