PRINCIPAL ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise the supporter service operation team to ensure all inbound enquiries through various channels are handled per service standard. Handle difficult and complaint cases escalated by the team.
- Monitor the accurate and efficient delivery of all donor-oriented fulfillments and reminders per the scheduled timeline.
- Monitor timely data entry of donation transactions through various channels, and keep the accuracy and consistency of data.
- Manage in-house and outsourced outbound telemarketing projects and ensure KPIs are met.
- Development of operation scripts and templates. Train and motivate staff to enhance verbal and written product knowledge and service quality.
- Development of standard operation manuals, and provide streamlined solutions to enhance efficiency.
- Responsible to administer sponsored child database, and weekly child assignment process.
- Perform administrative work for the team including but not limited to stock ordering and taking, and supporting donor events.
Level of education
- University Degree preferably in Business, Hospitality, Customer Services, Management, or other related disciplines
Knowledge / Job Specific Competencies:
- 5 years’ working experience in customer service or call centre operation with a minimum of 2 years in supervisory experience
- Experience in NGO industry is an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese word processing
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel is preferred
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Customer-oriented, with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Result-oriented and attentive to details
- Strong sense of responsibility and ability to meet objectives and deadlines
- Well organized and a good team player
How to apply?
Please send your resume with current and expected salary to [email protected]
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within two months may consider their application unsuccessful.
Prospective employees are requested to undergo a Sexual Conviction Record Check.