PRINCIPAL ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and implement Child Safeguarding consultancy and training programmes in the sport sector, in line with the organisation’s plan.
- Develop and implement child safeguarding training modules, curriculum and materials that are sport sector related and adapting to local context.
- Work alongside institutions and organisations in the sports sector, to provide internationally recognised standard child safeguarding consultancy services and enhance their protection measures in the operation and governance.
- Assess and conduct quality consultancy service to the sport sector related clients, includes detecting issues and investigating ways to resolve them, compiling and effective presenting information, making recommendations for improvement.
- Provide content and editorial for the ongoing development of child safeguarding website, and other public channels to promote child safeguarding messages related to sports sector.
- Conduct sport sector related programme monitoring and outcome evaluations to ensure effective workshops and quality consultancy services are performed.
- Work with other units in implementing other organisation’s activities as assigned by the supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Job Specific Competencies
- University degree in education, social science related discipline, registered social worker is preferable
- At least 7 years of experience with at least 3 years in managerial position
- Knowledge and substantial experience in Hong Kong Child Protection System
- Substantial training on child safeguarding (such as Focal Point training) and has performed a safeguarding role within a children’s organisation
- A proficient written and verbal communicator with the ability to communicate to diverse groups of people, with proven presentation, training and facilitation skills
- Experience in service development, highly organised and demonstrate a can-do attitude
- Solid experience in project management, stakeholder engagement and networking
- Excellent English & Chinese oral and written communication skills
- Commitment to Plan’s mission and vision and observe strictly to data privacy and child protection policies
- A heart for “children at risk”, highly motivated and quick learner, able to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Mature and able to maintain active client engagement and communications
- Independent and with good team-work spirit
- Multi-tasking, flexible, problem-solving skills and attention to details
- Align with Plan’s values
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- English requirement – Preferable with Grade C or above in HKCEE (Syl. B) / 7 or above in IELTS
How to apply?
Please send your resume with current and expected salary to [email protected]
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within two months may consider their application unsuccessful.
Prospective employees are requested to undergo a Sexual Conviction Record Check.