PRINCIPAL ROLES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
The incumbent is responsible for editing English marketing and corporate communications materials, writing publicity materials, supporting marketing communications work as well as developing and executing influencing campaigns to engage key holders on global girls’ issues.
PRINCIPAL ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Edit English marketing and corporate communications materials
- Write feature articles and prepare publicity and communications materials such as press invitations, press releases, media Q&A, speeches, social media content etc.
- Develop and execute influencing campaigns to engage key stakeholders on global girl’s issues
- Produce bi-annual printed newsletters and bi-monthly e-news
- Write and edit marketing communications materials such as Gift of Hope / Girls Fund/ emergency appeals etc.
- Coordinate field trips/online meetings to gather resources for promotion of fundraising campaigns
Level of education
- University Degree in Communications, English, Translation, Journalism or related disciplines
Knowledge / Job Specific Competencies
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in communications and copywriting
- Excellent English written skills, and good Chinese skill
- Knowledge in editing various types of English materials
- Good at writing different kinds of marketing and communications materials
- Knowledge in printing and video production
- A meticulous approach to work and an eye for details
- A team player able to work independently
- Highly motivated and proactive, demonstrate a can-do attitude
- Proficient in MS Office applications, knowledge of graphic software an advantage
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- A passion to work for children and girls
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Immediately available is highly preferred
- Please provide current and expected salary information in your application
Please send your resume with current and expected salary to [email protected]
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Prospective employees are requested to undergo a Sexual Conviction Record Check.