PRINCIPAL ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with the Senior Manager, HK Programme & Development Education to design, implement, and evaluate the Child Safeguarding tool kit and relevant educational resources, in line with the organisation’s plan.
- Co-work with the Senior Manager, HK Programme & Development Education to organise influencing events such as Conferences, Forums, Symposiums, Workshops, etc.
- Cultivate and maintain a good relationship with major partners and key stakeholders.
- Coordinate or implement training and briefings in the community.
- Develop and conduct a set of accreditation activities and standards to assess and monitor the continued fulfilment by accredited organisations towards the accreditation criteria.
- Provide constructive content and editorial for the ongoing development of the child safeguarding website, and other public channels to promote child safeguarding messages.
- Conduct programme monitoring and outcome evaluations to ensure effective programmes are performed
- Together with Senior Manager, HK Programme & Development Education to work with Marcom and influencing team to extend Plan’s influence on the local community and engage key stakeholders to advocate a wide adoption of Child Safeguarding Policy
- Liaise and network with Plan International’s global hub and bridge external expertise, practices and experience in order to keep track of internationally recognised protocols and standards of child safeguarding and protection
- Work with other units in implementing other Plan International’s activities
Job Specific Competencies
- University degree in education, social science-related discipline, registered social worker is preferable
- At least 5 years of experience in the social work field or education sector.
- Knowledge and substantial experience in Hong Kong Child Protection System
- A proficient written and verbal communicator with the ability to communicate to diverse groups of people, with proven presentation, training and facilitation skills
- Experience in service development, highly organised and demonstrate a can-do attitude
- Solid experience in educational resources development stakeholder engagement and networking
- Excellent English & Chinese oral and written communication skills
- English requirement – Preferable with Grade C or above in HKCEE (Syl. B) / 7 or above in IELTS
- Commitment to Plan’s mission and vision and observe strictly to data privacy and child protection policies
- A heart for “children at risk”, highly motivated and quick learner, able to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Mature and able to maintain active client engagement and communications
- Independent and with good teamwork spirit
- Multi-tasking, flexible, problem-solving skills and attention to details
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Immediately available is highly preferred
How to apply?
Please send your resume with current and expected salary to [email protected]
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within two months may consider their application unsuccessful.
Prospective employees are requested to undergo a Sexual Conviction Record Check.