PRINCIPAL ROLES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
The Executive Manager will assist CEO in her daily administrative work, formulation of company governance and operation standard and policies to reach and to empower the long-term business goals, directions and values. These include:
PRINCIPAL ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Writing different reports and preparation of presentation
- Reviewing legal documents
- Developing operational manuals
- Developing and implementing company policies.
- Regularly reviewing and evaluating company adherence to policies and regulations.
- Designing and managing control systems to deal with compliance violations
- Delivering employee training on compliance issues.
- Keeping abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the organisation as well as evolving best practices in compliance control.
- Preparing reports for senior management and headquarter as appropriate.
- Liaise with department heads and headquarter regarding the compliance issues
- Advise the management on business operations relating to risks and any other policy development.
- A bachelor’s degree in law, business administration, or information science
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience
- Strong analytical thinking and ability
- Strong communication skills
- Legal and moral integrity
- Strategic thinking
- Proficiency in English (IELT 7.0)
- Knowledge of the child safeguarding, anti-racism, gender and inclusiveness is an added value
- Must identify with the purpose of the organisation
Please send your resume with current and expected salary to [email protected]
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Prospective employees are requested to undergo a Sexual Conviction Record Check.