PRINCIPAL ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organise and coordinate influencing events initiated by the department such as conferences, symposiums, workshops, etc.
- Coordinate the development of Child Safeguarding portal website and responsible for the upload of contents supplied by different content providers onto the CS Net on a timely basis
- Develop promotional video, flyers and other relevant educational materials…etc.for promoting the initiatives of the department.
- Assist the supervisor to maintain a smooth operation of the department
- Support the work of the colleagues in the department
- As an effective administrator to keep allinformation related to the works of the Department such as workplan, database, and M&E records, and/or RE systems up-to-date.
- Perform the project administrative work to support the implementation e.g. HSBC project.
- Ensure efficient reporting and provide regular and timely updates of the work assigned by the supervisor
- Work with Institutional Fundraising and Partnership Department for fund application, including Programme design, resource mobilisation, and grants management
- Work with other units in implementing other organisation’s activities
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
Level of education
- University degree in child development, journalism, social science or related fields.
- At least 2 years’ experience in non-profit sector or demonstrated knowledge of relevant areas
- Has track record in event and conference management with strong administrative capacity in an organisation.
- Commitment to Plan’s mission and vision and observe strictly to data privacy and child protection policies
- Passionate in serving the society and children in adversity.
- Highly motivated to child right programmes, quick learner, able to work independently and with good team spirits
- Organised, detailed-minded and demonstrate a can-do attitude
- Self-initiated and responsible
- Organised, careful, detailed-minded and demonstrate a can-do attitude
- Multi-tasking, flexible, problem-solving skills and attention to details
- Align with Plan’s values
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Proficient in the application of graphic software and digital production for service promotion
- English requirement – Preferable with Grade C or above in HKCEE (Syl. B) / 7 or above in IELTS
How to apply?
Please send your resume with current and expected salary to [email protected]
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within two months may consider their application unsuccessful.
Prospective employees are requested to undergo a Sexual Conviction Record Check.