PRINCIPAL ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Recruit new monthly donors for Kids-Sponsor-Kids and Plan with Children programmes via different channels.
- Enhance the two monthly programmes to attract more people to join the programmes.
- Develop and promote Child Safeguarding Membership Programme via online and offline channels.
- Plan and ensure effective delivery of CRM strategies to achieve members’ retention and loyalty and convert members to be monthly donors of Plan with Children and Kids-Sponsor-Kids programmes.
- Manage and analyse membership and marketing data and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Conduct evaluation of marketing activities and suggest ways for continuous improvement.
- Performing other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Level of education
- Degree holder in Sales and Marketing or other related disciplines.
Knowledge / Job Specific Competencies:
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience in sales and marketing areas, preferably in NGO sector
- Hands-on experience in carrying out marketing campaigns with good track records
- Good written English and Chinese skills
- Good marketing knowledge
- Good analytic and numeric skills
- Good PC skills including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Chinese word processing, proficiency in using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or other graphic software is preferable.
- Have a passion to work for underprivileged children and girls
- Pro-active, creative, self-directed and aggressive
- Result oriented and KPI driven
- Enjoy interacting with people with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent, multi-tasking, flexible, well-organised and detail-oriented
How to apply?
Please send your resume with current and expected salary to [email protected]
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within two months may consider their application unsuccessful.
Prospective employees are requested to undergo a Sexual Conviction Record Check.