- The position builds a program model to provide evidence to actualise children’s rights, especially their rights to participation in Hong Kong.
PRINCIPAL ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain a healthy acquisition pipeline of local programmes, including grant proposals and commissioned projects
- Provide tailored advice to guide effective implementation, and monitor performance through log frame, budget, and closely liaising with programme
- Evaluate and monitor project outcomes, emerging trends, service gaps and opportunities
- Ensure efficient programme reporting and provide regular and timely project updates
- Develop and maintain effective and efficient stakeholder engagement with work partners, including academics, government officials, professional bodies or local NGOs.
- Assist the Senior Manager to expand and mainstream the Child Participatory Community Development Programme in the local context
Knowledge / Job Specific Competencies
- University degree in social policy, development, journalism, social science, international politics, or related fields
- At least 5 years experience in the non-profit sector, with work experience in INGO is an added advantage
- Knowledge and experience in handling projects relating to child rights, in the particular right to protection and participation is highly preferred
- Solid experience in project management, stakeholder engagement and networking
- Proficient in conducting workshops and presentations to various stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate with people from different cultural backgrounds an advantage.
- Able to integrate programme learnings and data for policy advocacy purposes
- Occasional travel might be required
- Commitment to Plan’s mission and vision and observe strict data privacy and child protection policies
- Highly motivated to child rights programmes and desire for systemic change
- Excited in programme development, self-initiated and responsible
- Strategic and analytical mindset
- Self-directed, quick learner, flexible and able to produce contingency plans whenever necessary
- Mature, resilient and demonstrate a can-do attitude and behaviour
- Proficient in MS Applications
- English requirement – Preferable with Grade C or above in HKCEE (Syl. B) / 7 or above in IELTS
How to apply?
Please send your resume with current and expected salary to [email protected]
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within two months may consider their application unsuccessful.
Prospective employees are requested to undergo a Sexual Conviction Record Check.