The Summer Intern is under the supervision of the senior staff of the Institutional Fundraising and Partnership Department. The function of this role is:
- To assist in developing the new donor prospect list and in reviewing reports of the international programme supported by PIHK
PRINCIPAL ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct desk research and mapping on corporate and foundation donor database
- Develop the prospect list of corporates, foundations or institutional donors for Plan International Hong Kong’s local and overseas programme
- Understand the regular funding opportunities from the prospect list (e.g. grant round)
- Review the reporting of the international programme supported by PIHK
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
Level of education
- Majoring in business, marketing, development studies or relevant social sciences discipline, Year 2 or above
Knowledge / Job Specific Competencies
- Basic knowledge on the use of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Have a good command of written English and Chinese
- English requirement – Preferable with Grade C or above in HKCEE (Syl. B) / 7 or above in IELTS
- Enjoy interacting with people with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent, multi-tasking, flexible, problem-solving skills and attention to details
- Good teamwork player
- Has to be pro-active and aggressive
- Result oriented and KPI driven
- Passionate on development issues especially regarding to children’s rights
How to apply?
Please send your resume to [email protected]
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within two months may consider their application unsuccessful.
Prospective employees are requested to undergo a Sexual Conviction Record Check.