PRINCIPAL ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position facilitates the smooth daily operation of the Fundraising Teams by performing the administrative works and various analysis report preparations for the external and internal parties. This position is also required to perform the general office administrative functions for the Finance & Admin. Team.
- Perform various documentations, data entry, invoicing, report preparations and data analysis for the daily operations of the fundraising team
- Prepare reports and arrange mystery shoppers to monitor fundraisers’ performance
- Provide support on fundraising events and fundraiser training & development initiatives
- Provide general administrative support to the Finance & Admin. Team including the procurement, maintenance and renewal of the office equipment and supplies, fixed assets record update, filing and various analysis report
Level of education
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related discipline
Knowledge / Job Specific Competencies:
- At least 1 year relevant work experience, preferably in NGO sectors
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Chinese Word Processing.
- Familiar with database system e.g. Raiser Edge is preferred
- Basic knowledge of Health & Safety issues and the relevant ordinance in Hong Kong
- Occasional travel is required
- Pleasant personality with excellent interpersonal & communications skills
- Mature, pro-active, flexible, able to work under pressure and independent
- Strong in multi-tasking, well-organized and detail-oriented
- Have passion in charitable work
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Immediately available is highly preferred
- Please provide current and expected salary information in your application
Please send your resume with current and expected salary to [email protected]
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.