It is a new position in the Marketing & Communications Department. The key responsibility of the incumbent is to develop and execute digital fundraising strategies to raise sustainable income and one-off donations for the organisation’s programmes.
PRINCIPAL ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Devise and execute digital campaigns to generate leads, monthly and one-off income for the organisation’s fundraising programmes such as Girls Fund and Plan with Children.
- Support telemarketing efforts and conduct email marketing to covert leads to monthly donors.
- Work with the communications colleague to drive engagement and maintain good relationship with existing monthly gift donors through disseminating news about related global issues as well as communicating work impacts.
- Conduct evaluation for each digital campaign to achieve continuous improvement
- Monitor and develop reports on other NGO’s activities within digital spaces
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
Level of education
- University Degree in Marketing, E-Commerce, Digital Marketing, Business Administration or related disciplines
Knowledge / Job Specific Competencies
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in marketing; strong knowledge in digital marketing with working experience in NGO preferred
- Good Chinese and English skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications, knowledge of graphic software an advantage
- Occasional travel to developing country is required
- A team-player able to work independently
- Highly motivated and pro-active, demonstrate a can-do attitude
- Outgoing and result oriented
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- A passion to work for children and girls
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The successful candidate will be appointed on a one-year contract basis and renewable subject to operational needs.
- Immediately available is highly preferred
- Please provide current and expected salary information in your application
Please send your resume with current and expected salary to [email protected]
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.