It is a new position in the Marketing & Communications Department. The key responsibility of the incumbent is to develop strategies and execute integrated marketing communications plans to raise sustainable income and one off donations for the organisation’s programmes including Girls Fund and Plan with Children.
Principal Roles and Responsibilities:
- Devise strategies and execute integrated marketing campaigns for Girls Fund and Plan with Children to generate leads, sustainable and one off income for the organisation
- Coordinate telemarketing efforts and conduct email marketing to covert leads to monthly Girls Fund donors
- Support other marketing campaigns to raise one off donations
- Work with the Communications colleagues to drive engagement and maintain good relationship with existing Girls Fund donors through disseminating news about global girls’ issues as well as communicating work impacts
- Conduct evaluation for each marketing campaign to achieve continuous improvement
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- University Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in marketing; strong knowledge in digital marketing with working experience in NGO preferred
- Good Chinese and English skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications, knowledge of graphic software an advantage
- Occasional travel to developing country is required
- A team-player able to work independently
- Highly motivated and pro-active, demonstrate a can-do attitude
- Outgoing and result oriented
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- A passion to work for children and girls
How to apply?
Please send your resume with current and expected salary to [email protected]
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within two months may consider their application unsuccessful.
Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.