It is a new position who works closely with the Manager of Corporate and Institutional Partnership Department. Objective of the position is to maximize the support from major individual donors and corporate partners for our work with children in developing countries and in Hong Kong.
Principal Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement the short-run and long-run strategy of soliciting funding from major individual and corporate donors
- Identify potential corporate donors and engage the corporates in their interested forms
- Cultivate and maintain the relationship with major individual and corporate donors
- Provide timely reporting and organise oversea trips for major individual donors
- Develop the appropriate acknowledgement for major individual donors
- Represent the organisation in different internal and external major donors and corporate events if necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- A Recognized degree in business, marketing and relevant discipline
- Minimum 5 years of working experience with major individual donors/corporate donors in NGO, sales marketing and/or client management
- Good understanding of international development programme is preferable
- Have a good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Good presentation and writing skill
- Preferable with Grade C or above in HKCEE (Syl. B) / 7 or above in IELTS
- Proficient in computer application including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
- Enjoy interacting with people with good communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player yet able to work independently
- Strategic mind on business development
- Self-motivated and drive to achieve goals
- Passionate on charity and fundraising
- Willing for occasional travel to remote area of developing countries
- Agree with Plan’s mission and vision and observe strictly to data privacy and child safeguarding policies
- Immediately available is highly preferred
How to apply?
Please send your resume with current and expected salary to [email protected]
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within two months may consider their application unsuccessful.
Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.