PRINCIPAL ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be the project leader in designing and implementing a range of Plan International Hong Kong’s youth engagement and development education activities and programs
- Identify, recruit and retain youth supporters by organising trips and activities
- Conduct monitoring and outcome evaluations to ensure programme effectiveness
- Develop and manage local education materials to facilitate capacity building in school network and online platforms
- Liaise and network with Plan International’s affiliations, and bridge external expertise and experience to advance our youth programmes
- Integrate and localise Plan International’s global youth engagement strategies and campaigns into local development education activities and programs
- Works collaboratively with other units to implement Plan International’s activities and achieve organizational goals
Level of education
- University degree in education or social science related discipline
- English requirement – Preferable with Grade C or above in HKCEE (Syl. B) / 7 or above in IELTS
Knowledge / Job Specific Competencies:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in coordinating, developing and implementing youth programmes, experience in NGO is preferred
- High capacity in event planning and organising overseas trips
- Good coordination skill with internal and external stakeholders, including academics, colleagues from field offices, teachers and parents.
- Ability to deliver workshops to youth and produce quality educational materials
- Good interpersonal skill to maintain active engagement and communications with children and youth, as well as their guardians
- Proficient in MS Applications, knowledge in using Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop are preferable
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Office
- Commitment to Plan’s mission and vision and observe strictly to data privacy, child protection and safeguarding policies
- A keen interest in youth engagement and active global citizenship
- Mature, creative, pro-active, self-directed and attention to details
How to apply?
Please send your resume with current and expected salary to [email protected]
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within two months may consider their application unsuccessful.
Prospective employees are requested to undergo a Sexual Conviction Record Check.