The use of this site is provided by Plan (Plan International Hong Kong Limited) and is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Your use of the site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of Plan or any third party (including without limitation any Plan sponsor or sponsored child) or the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- Except for death or personal injury arising through our negligence, Plan shall in no event be liable for any damages including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential damages, whatsoever arising from or in connection with the use or loss of use of the site, or any content on the site.
- Plan can change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online under this section “Terms and Conditions”. Your continued use of this site after changes have been posted constitutes acceptance of the modified terms.
- Plan does not guarantee that the site’s facilities and functions will be free from error or uninterrupted, that the site or the server that makes it available to you are free of viruses or bugs, that defects will be corrected, or that the content on the site is accurate or complete.
- Plan takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites linked to or cited on this site.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on any public area of this site will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information unless otherwise stated by Plan. We reserve the right to remove without notice any material posted in any public area of the site.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- Plan uses the AsiaPay – PayDollar secure payment processing system to handle our online donations. PayDollar is a leading, secure and reliable international payment service provider to banks and online merchants since 2000. Customers’ payment details are securely transmitted to the acquiring bank, card and payment companies for real-time transaction authorisation using 256-bit Extended Validation Certificates (EV) SSL transaction encryption. PayDollar supports CVV/CVC check as well as 3-D secure authentication of Visa and MasterCard namely: Verified By VISA, MasterCard SecureCode for added security protection for both customers and merchant.
- Donations made are not refundable under normal circumstances. For any enquiries, please contact our Supporter Services Department. In case of any dispute, we reserve the right of final decision.
- Upon registration for a monthly donation, you authorise Plan International Hong Kong to charge your registered credit card with the first transaction to be made within 14 working days, and subsequent monthly transactions will be processed automatically on or around the 15th of each month. The monthly scheduled payment will still be valid after the credit card expiry date with no authorisation needed until further notice. To change any arrangements of your monthly donations, you have to contact us by call or email seven working days before the transaction date of the month.
Plan International Hong Kong Limited
A NGO Registered in Hong Kong No. 91/9789
Room 201, 2/F, Marina House, 68 Hing Man Street, Shau Kei Wan, Hong Kong