PRINCIPAL ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide administrative support to all-rounded HR-related matters such as staff recruitment, appointment, cessation, staff wellness, leave, attendance, training & development and etc.
- Perform leave record maintenance and assist in the HR leave system implementation.
- Assist in organizing company activities and event administration to promote team building and staff wellness.
- Maintain and update accurate HR records and P-file system.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Level of education:
- Higher Diploma holder or above in Human Resources Management or related discipline preferred
Knowledge / Job Specific Competencies
- At least 1-year working experience in HR functions
- Sound basic knowledge on HK Employment Ordinance and other employment-related ordinances
- Strong proficiency in MS Office — Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Adobe Acrobat
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Agree with Plan International’s mission and vision and observe strict data privacy and policies of safeguarding children and young people
- Mature, self-motivated, attention to detail, good interpersonal and communications skills
- Good team player, with a “Can-Do” attitude
- Able to perform well in a fast-paced environment
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
- Please provide current and expected salary information in your application.
- This is a part-time position based in Hong Kong with a maximum of 17 working hours per week.
- Prospective employees are requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check.