PRINCIPAL ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Take the lead to identify existing weaknesses and technology gaps. Evaluate and deliver new programming solutions to streamline data flow operations and improve productivity
- Coordinate with users and facilitate the adaptation of new IT solutions
- Collaborate with users, perform data crunch and segmentation to utilize the efficiency of upcoming fundraising campaigns
- Manage CRM system (Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge 7) and in other IT applications, maintain data accuracy and housekeeping
- Generate analytics and data reports to visualize business trends and provide data-driven recommendations
- Provide ongoing support for CRM and IT applications. Responsible for resolving application system incidents
- Provide support to fundraising events and programming as well as website enhancement as required
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Level of education
- Degree holder in Business Information Systems, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or Information Technology related disciplines or above
Knowledge / Job Specific Competencies:
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience
- Good project management skills with solid experience in user requirement analysis, system design and business process design
- 2‐3 years’ experience in database management.
- Solid experience in T-SQL, MS-SQL, Python, R, C/C++, Visual Basic, .NET, Web Services, Multithreading
- Experience in web development and integration of online payment gateway is an advantage.
- Good analytics and problem-solving skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Proactive with positive and hands-on attitude
- Data analytic mindset with strong planning, organizing and business logic
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and good team player
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Good negotiating skills
- Innovative thinking to suggest improvement for business process
How to apply?
Please send your resume with current and expected salary to [email protected]
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within two months may consider their application unsuccessful.
Prospective employees are requested to undergo a Sexual Conviction Record Check.