Plan International Hong Kong is committed to promoting the principles of Child Safeguarding within our local community. We firmly believe that Child Safeguarding is everyone’s responsibility and that all child-related organisations should exercise their moral and legal responsibility to provide a safe and positive environment for all children and young people. Sports institutions and coaches are no exception and should ensure effective measures are in place to keep children safe while participating in any sports activity.
To learn more about safeguarding children in sports, you are cordially invited to attend the Roundtable: Child Safeguarding Policy in Sports Setting to discuss the development of safeguarding policies and procedures in the sports sector.
|Date:||23 June 2020 (Tue)|
|Time:||13:30-17:30 (13:00 registration)|
|Venue:||SME One, Ground Floor, HKPC Building, 78 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon, Hong Kong|
|Medium:||Cantonese (Supplemented with English)|
|Enrollment fee:||$150/head (First Come First Served)|
|Student Price:||$90 (Full-time students with student card)
Student Online Coupon Code: STU-40%
|Enrollment Deadline:||13 June 2020 (Sat)|
|Remarks:||Accredited coaches of the Hong Kong Coaching Committee may apply for the 4.5 Continuing Coach Education Hours after completion of the Roundtable|
Honorable Speakers (Listed in no particular order)
1. Mr. CHAN Ki-tak, Peter, Chairperson of Hong Kong Association of Youth Development Kowloon City District Branch
2. Prof. CHUNG Pak-Kwong, JP, Associate Dean (Development), Faculty of Social Sciences of Hong Kong Baptist University
3. Dr. Trisha LEAHY, BBS, Chief Executive of the Hong Kong Sports Institute
4. Mrs. Priscilla LUI TSANG Sun-kai, BBS, Chairperson of the Hong Kong Committee on Children’s Rights
5. Ms. WONG Yeuk-ling, Betty, Women’s Football Manager of The Hong Kong Football Association
For enquiries: Please email to Ms Rita Chan at [email protected] or call to 3405 5325.
We look forward to seeing you at our roundtable and continue the much-needed discussion on safeguarding children in Hong Kong with you.