PRINCIPAL ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform and timely deliver our donor engagement journey of the child sponsorship program, and the relevant follow-up work.
- Devise, conduct and analysethe in-house and outsourced telemarketing campaigns.
- Monitor the operation of hotline and email enquiries and review the relevant workflow when necessary.
- Prepare inbound and outbound calls performance reports to the Manager.
- Handle difficult and complaint cases escalated by the team by phone or email, report to Manager if needed.
- Train and drive staff to enhance telephone customer service quality and work performance.
- Monitor the operation of payment processing – Ensure recurring and one-off donation transactions are arranged and adjusted in the database.
- Support the development and review of existing and new (if any) payment methods and communication channels.
Level of education
- University Degree preferably in Business, Customer Services, Management, Social Sciences or other related disciplines
Knowledge / Job Specific Competencies:
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience in customer services or call centre
- Proven 2 years of experience as a call centre supervisor is an advantage
- Knowledge of call centre performance monitoring and evaluation
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Good PC skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Chinese word processing
- Customer-oriented, with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Result-oriented and attentive to details
- Strong sense of responsibility and ability to meet objectives and deadlines
- Well organized and a good team player
How to apply?
Please send your resume with current and expected salary to [email protected]
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within two months may consider their application unsuccessful.
Prospective employees are requested to undergo a Sexual Conviction Record Check.