PRINCIPAL ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Providing excellent customer services
- Provide excellent service and highlight brand values in handling all inbound inquiries, including but not limited to telephone, voicemails, email, fax, and in-person, from donors and general public within a standard timeline.
- Update the donors’ information as required and ensure the database is kept in the most accurate manner
- Handle difficult and complaint cases, report and escalate to the senior staff of the team to minimise any branding risks.
Data handling for donation processing
- Responsible for the data entry of recurring and one-off donors information and donation details from different channels in an accurate and efficient manner
- Prepare and send follow-up reminder emails, letters and SMS to donors in case of rejection of payment and bank approval in order to maintain the best conversion rate
- Maintain data accuracy and consistency and report key errors
Delivering sponsorship fulfilment and engagement
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of sponsorship fulfilments and donor-related communication materials, including but not limited to Welcome Journey, sponsorship communications and updates, payment reminder letters, and donation receipts
- Responsible for the list generation and printing for the donor fulfilments, and arranging the delivery to donors by mail and email.
- Supervise and coordinate with part-time staff and/or volunteers in the delivery of sponsorship communications, including but not limited in lettershopping, filing and administration works etc., and ensure the output is up to the PIHK’s standard.
- Support the team in executing donor engagement activities, events and trips
- Support organisational events
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Monitor and enhance the performance of the operations
- Responsible for the documentation of the existing operation workflow and manuals
- Identify the gap and provide constructive feedback to strengthen the operations
- Lead the workflow review and coordinate with other departments, including but not limited to F&C Department or IT, to facilitate an engaging and trustworthy donor experience so as to maximise the support from the donors and supporters.
- Responsible for providing operational training and workflow sharing to new teammates (if any).
Demonstrate outstanding customer services
- Be the role model to the team and demonstrate services that exceed supporter’s expectation
- Handle the escalated complaint cases raised by the team, document, report and escalate to the line manager if needed
Level of education
- Higher Diploma or above preferably in Business, Customer Services, Management, or Social Sciences or other related disciplines
Knowledge / Job Specific Competencies:
- Minimum 5 year working experience in customer services, data entry or administration, preferably in NGO sectors
- Proven experience in customer service operations is an advantage
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Good PC skills including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Outlook, Chinese word processing
- Accurate and fast typing skills in Chinese and English is a must
- Occasional travel is required
- Customer oriented, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Attentive to details and sensitive to numbers
- Strong sense of responsibility and able to meet deadlines
- Well organised and a good team player
Please provide the availability, current and expected salary information in your application to HR Department via [email protected]
Prospective candidates are requested to undergo a Sexual Conviction Record Check and reference check.
Plan International is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.