PRINCIPAL ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Supervising the Finance function on financial management and control, including preparation of monthly reports, annual financial audit process and annual planning/budgeting.
- Supervising office administration function to drive high-quality services to ensure the efficient running of the office.
- Driving organisational effectiveness, including continuous improvement of and automation of operational processes and workflows. The role facilitates the development of operational manuals for different departments of the organisation.
- Supervising the Human Resources Management function, including the formulation and driving of the organisation’s people and talent management strategy, with the aim of developing a highly engaged and professional team and a workplace culture that is empowering, inclusive and supportive.
- Supervising the IT management function, ensuring the technology operations can facilitate the organisation to achieve established goals. The role will devise and establish IT policies and systems with the support from its subordinate to implement the strategies set for the organisation and analyse the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs.
- Localising, implementing and updating the organisation’s policies and procedures as well as handling the compliance work of Global Policies (e.g. Code of Conduct, Conflict of Interest, and Anti-Bribery & Corruption). The role will also ensure internal policies, procedures, systems and processes are in line with local laws, regulations, and business contexts.
- The position will also support special tasks assigned by the CEO whenever necessary
Level of education
- Bachelor’ degree or above in Business Administration or other related fields is required
Experience/ Job Specific Competencies
- 15+ year’s work experience; with at least 5 years in a leadership role
- Experience in corporate or SME environment, NGO experience is advantageous
- Experience in managing corporate functions such as HR, Finance, IT and Compliance
- Compassionate and empathetic to the organisational cause
- Proven leadership experience in project/ people management
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work independently and as a proactive team player
- A creative and innovative approach to problem solving and communication
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Immediate available is highly preferred
- Please provide current and expected salary information in your application.
- Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.