PRINCIPAL ROLES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Work with the team manager to develop, implement and evaluate Child Safeguarding consultancy services, influencing events and training programmes.
- Provide constructive editorial for the ongoing development of Child Safeguarding website, and other public channels to promote Child Safeguarding messages.
- Assist to conduct quality consultancy service to clients, includes detecting issues, investigating solutions, compiling information and making recommendations.
- Cultivate and maintain a good relationship with major partners and key stakeholders.
- Coordinate and implement training and briefings to partners and other key stakeholders on Child Safeguarding policy.
- Work alongside institutions and corporates to provide an internationally recognised standard on child safeguarding consultancy services and enhance their protection measures in the operation and governance.
- Collaborate with other teams to extend Plan’s influence on local community and key stakeholders engagement, in advocating a wide adoption of Child Safeguarding Policy.
- Provide support to other teams on grant projects identification, execution and compliance monitoring.
- Liaise and network with Plan International’s global office and localize the internationally recognized protocols and standards of Child Safeguarding and protection.
Level of education
- A University degree in education, social science-related discipline, registered social worker is preferable.
- English requirement – Preferable with Grade C or above in HKCEE (Syl. B) / 7 or above in IELTS.
Knowledge / Job Specific Competencies:
- At least 3 years of experience in the social work field or education sector.
- Knowledge and substantial experience in Hong Kong Child Protection System.
- Solid experience in project management, service development, stakeholder engagement and networking.
- A proficient written and verbal communicator with the ability to communicate with diverse groups of people, with proven presentation, training and facilitation skills.
- Excellent English & Chinese oral and written communication skills.
- A heart for “children at risk”, highly motivated and quick learner, able to meet tight work deadlines.
- Mature and able to maintain active client engagement and communications.
- A good team player yet able to work independently.
- Highly organised, multi-tasking, flexible, attention to detail and demonstrate a can-do attitude.
- Commitment to Plan’s mission and vision and observe strictly to data privacy and child protection policies.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Assistant Manager.
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
- Please provide current and expected salary information in your application.
Please send your resume with current and expected salary to [email protected]
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Prospective employees are requested to undergo a Sexual Conviction Record Check.