This crucial role facilitates the work of the Chief Executive Office. He/she provides best-in-class executive support which involves a wide variety of duties that are critical to ensuring smooth and seamless business processes and ultimately facilitates the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the company.
PRINCIPAL ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide executive support to CEO including agenda coordination of senior management team meetings and special working groups, minutes taking, reports compilation, presentation materials preparation, composing and preparing correspondence.
- Support CEO on her work with Plan International Inc. ( e.g. Global Hub and Regional Team) and other national offices which includes coordination of meetings, presentation materials preparation as well as a compilation of reports…etc.
- Effectively handle Board of Director’s related activities with a high degree of professionalism, accuracy and confidentiality.
- Conduct special projects and research for the CEO
- Manage complex calendar and travel arrangements. Arrange detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas; compile documents for travel-related meetings and complete expense reports.
- Maintain executive files and Outlook contacts.
- Support donor activities and other organisation events.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the CEO
Knowledge / Job Specific Competencies
- A recognised degree in relevant discipline
- Expert level in written and verbal communication skills (English/Chinese
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience
- Strong proficiency in MS Office — Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Adobe Acrobat
- Well-organised, impeccable time-management skills and multitasking abilities
- Enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented
- Agree with Plan International’s mission and vision and observe strictly data privacy and policies of safeguarding children and young people
- Mature, self-motivated, meticulous, and good interpersonal and communications skills
- Well-organised, good time-management skills and multitasking abilities
- Strong drive to achieve goals
- Being human, sympathetic and a good team player
- Flexible and versatile but can work within constraints and limitations
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
- Please provide availability, current and expected salary information in your application to HR via [email protected]